CLARITY AND ACTION
You'll follow a SIMPLE and ACTIONABLE plan that will guide you through the entire writing and self-publishing process. We've designed the program into bite-sized and easy to implement steps so you can take one step at a time without the overwhelm.
TOOLS AND CONTACTS
We will reveal the BEST TOOLS for keyword and market research that will help you nail that winning topic for your book. You will also have access to our directory of top-notch editors, cover designers and book promoters to help you launch your book to #1 best-seller status on Amazon.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT
You will also have access to our FRIENDLY and SUPPORTIVE private Facebook Community. We hold weekly accountability sessions and LIVE "ask me anything" sessions to help you unblock on-going challenges in your writing and self-publishing journey.
Do you have a brilliant idea for a non-fiction book but don’t know where to start?
Have you started writing your book but can’t find the time or energy to finish it?
Does the thought of publishing on Amazon make you feel overwhelmed because of the amount of extra work you need to do after you’ve finished writing?
Dr Catherine Sykes
#1 Best-selling author of "Slim Mind" and "Exhausted"
Get into the right MINDSET so you can stop procrastinating, start writing, and hit that publish button in 90 days or less!
Develop effective writing HABITS, set realistic timelines, and take concrete steps to write and self-publish your book on Amazon.
Let's break it down into SIMPLE and ACTIONABLE STEPS so you can take it a step at a time and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
We will help you to TRANSFORM YOUR PASSION into a HIGH-VALUE, SELF-SELLING, NON-FICTION BOOK YOUR READERS WILL LOVE.
This program is for ACTION TAKERS, not information seekers.
This course doesn’t boast 100+ hours of informational videos... or thousands of PDF worksheets that take you out of your writing.
This program is designed to encourage you to take consistent action, even if you have a super hectic schedule.
It is action-focused and will give you a clear strategy (and a bit of tough love), so you can finish writing that book, once and for all.
#1 Best-selling Author
Fundamentals of Homecare
Mr and Mrs Know How
- A message from your coach
- Short survey: clarifying your goals and expectations
- 1.1. How to make the most of this course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.1.a. Make time for your book (activity) FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2.a. What is the PAME Code? FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2.b. Share your journey, together! (activity) FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3.a. Your PAME Code Self-Publishing Made Simple Worksheet FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3.b. Download your worksheet here
- 2.1.a. Why do you want to write a book: clarifying your purpose
- 2.1.b. Download "your purpose" template here
- 2.2.a. Who is your book for: getting to know your audience
- 2.2.b. Download your "reader avatar" template here
- 2.3.a. What is your book about: creating your working title
- 2.3.b. Keyword and working title research (activity)
- 2.4. Who do you think you are: managing your imposter syndrome
- 3.1.a. How to start writing and stop procrastinating
- 3.1.b. Setting clear timelines and action plans (activity)
- 3.2.a. How to create your book outline
- 3.2.b. How to use the worksheet to create your outline (demo)
- 3.3. Let's start writing
- 3.4. Back-up and save!
- 4.1. This is too hard: how to build resilience and manage writer's block
- 4.2.a. Building your reading team
- 4.2.b. Editor recommendations and launch team guidance (activity)
- 4.3.a. Reading and refining your draft
- 4.3.b. Do a quick edit of your draft (activity)
- 4.4. Let it go and celebrate
- 5.1.a. The pre-launch sequence
- 5.1.b. Key reading - Gundi Gabrielle's Kindle Bestseller Publishing FREE PREVIEW
- 5.2. Craft your winning book title and sub-title (activity)
- 5.3. Create your cover (activity)
- 5.4. Prepare an enticing book description (activity)
- 5.5.a. The secret to hitting the #1 spot on launch day (activity)
- 5.5.b. Finding your book categories (demo)
- 5.6. Formatting: Kindle, print, and audiobook (activity)
- 5.7. Build your pre-launch buzz (activity)
- 5.8. Prepare the FINAL version (activity)
- 5.9. Oh, it's still not ready: overcoming perfectionism
- 6.1. Introduction to Kindle Direct Publishing
- 6.2. It's time to upload your files (activity)
- 6.3. It's still not over: what to do when your book goes LIVE (activity)
- 7.1. It's not just for friends and family: how to sell your book like a pro
- 7.2. BONUS: Maximizing your book's reach, impact, and revenue FREE PREVIEW
- How did we do?
When does the course begin?
You can start ANYTIME. Self-publishing Made Simple is a self-paced program, which means you can start TODAY if you're ready! You can work through the modules in your own time and get support in our course community anytime.
What if the material is too hard?
This course is called, "Self-Publishing Made Simple" for a reason... we made it as simple as possible so you can take one simple, easy to follow step at a time. But if you're finding that you need extra support and accountability, don't worry, you don't have to struggle on your own. You'll have access to our friendly, private Facebook community where you can ask questions and interact with fellow students. We also hold LIVE Q&As in there every Tuesday so you won't have to do this on your own.
I'm VERY busy. I don't think I'll have time to do this.
It's not really a question, but I get it. This is a common concern for many aspiring authors. But this program is designed with busy people in mind. The modules are in bite-sized chunks so you can take one small step at a time. I'm also a mom and an entrepreneur, so I understand what it's like to have a super hectic schedule. But ultimately, it is your decision to make the time now -- because once your book is done, it's done!
How much time should I expect to spend on the course material each day?
This is entirely up to you. You can spend as little as 10 minutes a day to learn the course content. However, I would encourage you to block at least 5 hours a week over the next 12 weeks, if you want to finish your book in 90 days or less. Consistency is important... and keep yourself accountable. None of the materials here is "busy work". Every single action here will help you to get closer to having your book written and published to #1 best-seller on Amazon.
What if I can't complete all the materials in 90 days?
No problem. While we'd support you to write and publish your book in 90 days or less, you'll have 12-months access to the course material so you can work through your book at your own pace or revisit the course material, if needed. Plus, you also get lifetime access to the Self-Publishing Made Simple Facebook Community, so you can ask questions and get support throughout your self-publishing journey and beyond!
Who should enroll in this course?
You should -- if you understand how writing and self-publishing your book can have a lasting impact on yourself and others, then you need to get your book out! This course is designed to help you take one small step at a time so you can go from blank page to #1 best-seller in 90 days or less. We can do this, together. Let's make it happen now!
Do you offer one-to-one coaching?
For a limited time only, this program includes a FREE 1-hr 1:1 strategy call with Emee to help you get started. Essentially, this program is designed so you can write and self-publish your book in your own time at your own pace. However, if you need more personal accountability and support through one-to-one coaching, we can offer several packages to suit your needs. Simply get in touch via email at email@example.com for more information.