Clarity and action
This course follows a simple and actionable plan that will guide you through the process of writing and self-publishing your book. The steps are bite-sized and easy to implement, so you can take focused and consistent action to get your book done.
Tools and contacts
This course reveals the best tools for keyword and market research that will help you nail that winning topic for your book. It also includes a directory of top-notch editors, cover designers and book promoters to help you launch your book to #1 status on Amazon.
Accountability and support
You will also have access to our friendly Self-Publishing Made Simple Facebook Community. We hold weekly accountability sessions and LIVE "ask me anything" sessions to help you unblock on-going challenges in your writing and self-publishing journey.
Do you have a brilliant idea for a non-fiction book but don’t know where to start?
Have you started writing your book but can’t find the time or energy to finish it?
Does the thought of self-publishing make you feel overwhelmed because of the amount of extra work you need to do after you’ve finished writing?
Get into the right mindset to start writing, take consistent action, and hit that publish button within 30-90 days!
This course breaks down the process of writing and self-publishing into simple, actionable steps to avoid overwhelm.
Develop effective writing habits, set realistic timelines, and take concrete steps to self-publishing.
This course will help you to transform your existing knowledge into a high-value, self-selling, non-fiction book.
This course is for ACTION TAKERS, not information seekers.
This course doesn’t boast 100+ hours of informational videos... or thousands of PDF worksheets that take you out of your writing.
This course is designed to encourage you to take consistent action, even if you have a super hectic schedule.
It is action-focused and will give you a clear strategy (and a bit of tough love), so you can finish writing that book, once and for all.
- A message from your coach
- Short survey: clarifying your goals and expectations
- 1.1. How to make the most of this course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.1.a. Make time for your book (activity) FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2.a. What is the PAME Code? FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2.b. Share your journey, together! (activity) FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3.a. Your PAME Code Self-Publishing Made Simple Worksheet FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3.b. Download your worksheet here
- 2.1.a. Why do you want to write a book: clarifying your purpose
- 2.1.b. Download "your purpose" template here
- 2.2.a. Who is your book for: getting to know your audience
- 2.2.b. Download your "reader avatar" template here
- 2.3.a. What is your book about: creating your working title
- 2.3.b. Keyword and working title research (activity)
- 2.4. Who do you think you are: managing your imposter syndrome
- 3.1.a. How to start writing and stop procrastinating
- 3.1.b. Setting clear timelines and action plans (activity)
- 3.2.a. How to create your book outline
- 3.2.b. How to use the worksheet to create your outline (demo)
- 3.3. Let's start writing
- 3.4. Back-up and save!
- 4.1. This is too hard: how to build resilience and manage writer's block